What personal information –« PI »- are collected by Villa Maroc ?
As a client of Villa Maroc, we may ask you at anytime information about yourself and/or your family members, such as:
- Contact information (name, surname, phone number, email, etc)
- Personal information (date of birth, nationality, etc)
- Information about your children (name, surname, phone number, email, etc)
- Your credit card details
- Your arrival and departure dates
- Your hobbies, preferences and what you like doing (such as room for smoker, type of bed, the press you read, sports, cultural interest, etc)
- Your questions/comments during your stay in our hotel
We usually do not collect data on children under 18 years old but their name, surname, and nationality, date of birth which is provided by their parents or legal guardian. We ask you not to provide us any personal information without prior authorisation (especially via the internet). In case you send us personal information, please contact us to remove them.
We do not collect sensitive information on purpose, such as race, ethnic group, political opinions, religious beliefs, and philosophical beliefs, member of a trade union, your health or sexual preferences.
Depending on the local laws, further data could be considered as sensitive: credit card details, hobbies, and smoker or not, etc ... We may collect this data to provide you with the service you require such as specific food diet.
In this case, depending on local laws, we may ask you to provide such information.
When do we collect the data?
Personal information and data can be collected by different and various means including:
Hotel activities :
- Room booking
- Check in and payment
- Using our bar or restaurant facility during your stay in our hotel
- Requests, arguments, complaints, etc
Taking part in a marketing program such as:
- Loyalty program registration
- Customer satisfaction survey onsite and offsite (for example on our website or partner websites such as Tripadvisor, Google Places, etc)
- Contests and online games
- Newsletter registrations so we can send you offers, special offers, etc by email
Personal Information coming from third parties :
- Tour operator, travel agencies, booking software service providers such ReservIT, etc…
- Connecting to Villa Maroc website (IP address, cookies technology, etc)
- Online data collection forms (online booking, questionnaires, contact forms, etc
What is the goal of collecting such data ?
We collect your personal information and data in order to:
Managing your booking :
- Booking a room, booking requests
- Creation and keeping legal documents in conformity with accounting norms.
- Internal and external management of client listings with payment issues or behaviour problems
Managing your stay at the hotel:
- Management of what you use in our hotel (phone, bar, pay per view TV, internet, etc...)
- Room access management
Improve our hotel service :
- Using your personal information an data in our marketing programs
- Better understanding or your needs and wishes
- Adapting our offer (services and products) so we can answer your requests better
- Send you newsletters, offers, promotions, touristic offers, hotel offers, service offers, Villa Maroc may contact you by phone. You can contact us at anytime requesting to be deleted from our newsletter listing using the link provided at the bottom of the newsletters.
Improve Villa Maroc services:
- Creation and implementation of surveys, questionnaires and comments from clients
- Complaints management
- Vous faire bénéficier des avantages de notre programme de fidélisation
Secure and improve your usage of Villa Maroc websites, such as :
- The navigation
- Security implementations, fraud prevention
- Be in conformity with local rules (such as keeping accounting documents)
Sharing your personal information
Villa Maroc will not share, lend, rent, sell, lease, licence your personal information to any third party. Villa Maroc keeps the right to share your personal information with local authorities upon request when needed by law in the case of an investigation and according to the local law.
Personal data security
Villa Maroc is taking appropriate technical and organisational measures and according to legal requirements to protect your personal information and data against the illegal destruction, accidental destruction, and broadcasting of the data or unauthorised access.
When you provide us with personal information regarding your credit card during your booking transaction, we use an SSL encryption technology to secure and encrypt such data.
Keeping the data
Villa Maroc keeps your personal information only during the necessary period and what is allowed by the applicable law.
Access and modification
You can access your data collected by Villa Maroc and modify it according to the applicable law.
In order to do so, you need to contact Villa Maroc directly.
You can also apply your right to stop us using this data by contacting us directly at the contact details below :
10, rue Abdellah Ben Yassine
Essaouira / Morocco
Tel.: +212 5 24 47 31 47
or +212 5 24 47 61 47
Fax +212 5 24 47 58 06
abderrahim@villa-maroc ou email@example.com
In order to ensure you are who you pretend you are (confidentiality and data protection) we shall ask you to prove your identity in order to process your request. You will be asked to provide us with an official document proving your identity (such as a passport, driver’s ID, etc).
All requests will be handled in the best time frame and according to the applicable law.